– Waste dozens of minutes on Buzzfeed. Dozens.
– Cook everything in the kitchen while blasting Count Basie on Spotify and keeping my glass of red wine nice and filled despite our frequent interludes with one another.
– Think about how Count Basie makes everything feel just a bit more classy.
– Oh yeah, what did I cook? Fried green tomatoes, even though tomatoes taste like blood. Luckily, dredging and frying them makes them taste great! So does a buttermilk bbq dipping sauce.
– Huh, there’s a spaghetti squash in here? Bake it, scrape those fake noodles out and call it pasta, then dump a jar of marinara on top. Have husband shred cheese all over the top. Mmmm.
– Refill wine glass. Silently thank Trader Joe’s for their surprisingly palatable cheap wines.
-Realize the reason they’re palatable is probably because I have no idea what a good wine is.
– Husband starts making mix cd for road trip to Maine and plays a lot of my sacred “writing music”; remember that I should be writing.
– Update tumblr with all of my latest nonsense.
– Feel guilty I’m not writing….
– Ok, getting on that chapter rewrite now. Going to spend dozens of minutes working on it tonight. Dozens.